Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bright colors...

...var gårsdagens tema på Crazy Amigo. Og jeg ble så inspirert av en gammel teknikk som Kristin og Silje lærte meg, så jeg bare måtte prøve den ut! Det ble litt klæsj og klin, men en aldeles morsom teknikk å kunne :-) Teknikken er reinkere og lim på acetat...

...was yesterday's theme at Crazy Amigo. I am inspired by an old technique that Kristin and Silje thought me, and this is something I wanna do more :-) The technique is refills and glue on acetat, and I here's an ATC in bright colors...


6 comments:

Willy said...

Beautiful ATC and great background, Connie!

Yvonne said...

Love the background colours! Don't you love that stamp set, I have it too.

Nan said...

Love what you did with this stamp...seems like a rainy fall day!

Sandy said...

Oh wow Connie this is stunning.
Great ATC.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, great background.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Another gorgeous piece of art!