Friday, April 24, 2009

Created Byhand Challenge

Temaet på Created Byhand-bloggen denne uken er "blått og sand", og siden jeg sitter å lager LO'er til demoer med Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paint.....vel, da ble disse to tingene kombinert :-) Min største kvalitet er ikke å lage LO'er, men gøy er det iallefall :-)

Theme at Created Byhand this week is "blue and sand", and I have to make some layouts due to some demo's with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paint...therefore, I made this layout and combined these two things! My big quality is not layouts, but it's fun anyway :-)


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a brilliant LO.
Really unique.

Have a sunny weekend my friend.

Yogi said...

what a nice scrapbook page.

noora said...

Wow! What a great layout! I love the way you made the letters to "canada"!