Monday, May 4, 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC & Mixed Media Monday

Denne gangen kombinerer jeg to utfordringer, og det er Think Monday - Think ATC's tema "påfugl" og Mixed Media Monday's tema "inspirerende ord". Jeg har laget en ATC til disse to utfordringene i ekte Connie-stil :-)

Two challenges combined this time, and that's Think Monday - Think ATC's theme "peacock" and Mixed Media Monday's theme "inspirational words". I made an ATC for these two themes, and that in real Connie-style :-)


20 comments:

Nancy B said...

I love your very colorful ATC! Your peacock seems to be fretting that he never has enough time.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A fun piece...I love that peacock!

Yvonne said...

One cool peacock! Love him.

Anonymous said...

Love the peacock, Connie. The colors are great.
Faye

Ozstuff said...

Your peacock made me smile! I love him! Great work.

~*~Patty S said...

wonderful Connie style peacock AND background!!!

Sandy said...

Oh wow Connie tis is fantastic.
Stunning ATC.

Femmy said...

great atc!! love the bright colors!

Myriame said...

Great ATC, fantastique colours!!!

Martina said...

Beautiful and colorful ATC !

Unknown said...

I LOVE the colors! So fun and vibrant! Wonderful word choice too!

lilipaon said...

i like it very much ; do you want to trade with me, my name (lili)paon means peacock and I collect all about peacocks
http://cinderella.over-blog.fr

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Connie! The colours are fabulous! Diane

Anonymous said...

Great, love the colours.

Anonymous said...

This is just so colourful and fun.

Janny said...

Beautiful, great colours!

Anonymous said...

your ATC looks great

José said...

Lovely colourful ATC!

lilipaon said...

thank you for trading connie, you can reach me at edebruyne@skynet.be for our adresses

LynnF said...

Those colors are simply great, Connie! Love it! LynnF